Today’s modern world is getting rich in technology day by day but as we are growing in technology we are getting ourselves deprived of the most essential requirement of life that is nature. We are endangering our Mother Nature everyday consciously or unconsciously without even realizing its consequences on us and on our future generations to come.
We all have to start acting smart and plan something for our sustainability as well as for our future generation, so that they get all necessary support from the nature to lead healthy lives. To do so we need to learn & use all natural conveniences very vigorously. Bagbani tells how to make organic garden of fruits and vegetables.
One of the basic things to start with is by creating your own home garden and if you can go for sustainable gardening then it will be even more useful for all. Gardening is a good hobby for many people and have several benefits not only for your packet but also for your health & environment. It is the right time to channelize your hobby towards a meaningful purpose. Even a very slight effort of yours can make a huge impact on our nature.
Here we are listing 05 benefits of home gardening:
1) Gardening helps in burning calories – One of the benefits of home gardening is that it helps you in burning your calories. In just an hour work of gardening can burn approximately 300-350 calories? It means that you can burn as many calories in 45 minutes of gardening as you can in 30 minutes of aerobics or while working out in gym.
2) Gardening provides a healthier diet – We are what we eat so growing your own food can make a huge difference in your lives. Once you have started growing your own fruits & vegetables than you will be eating less fast food & more fresh food. One of the major benefit of home gardening is that it allows you to choose organic fertilizers and natural pesticides.
3) Gardening is an excellent stress buster – Another benefits of home gardening is that it is a very effective stress buster. Stress has very negative impact of any human’s body & can cause headaches, stomach aches, and heart attacks. Nature and gardening can help in reducing the stress from your life as gardening connects you with nature, just viewing a garden can have positive psychological benefits.
4) Gardening work out – Gardening is also an excellent way to boost your physical activities. While gardening our whole body is involved in many physical activities as it uses the whole body as we move around digging, planting, weeding, and watering. It can help in strengthening your bones, muscles & joints. Gardening helps in decreasing lifestyle diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, heart disease, stroke, and some cancers & promote longer and healthier lives.
5) Gardening strengthens your immune system – While doing gardening your body gets exposure of sun and soaks up a lot of vitamin D, which helps the body to absorb calcium. In turn, calcium helps keep your bones strong and your immune system healthy.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fresh grown fruits, vegetables & flowers at your home garden throughout the year? If the idea of growing your own home garden sounds good to you and you want to start your first home garden then Bagbani has all the answers & advice for you.