There is some good and interesting news for all plant lovers. If you love greenery and due to space problem you are unable to grow plants in homes so don’t worry, every problem has solution. You can do the indoor planting and utilize the sphere corners of your home by decorating with the indoor plants. Bagbani provide you the best way.
An indoor plant not only decorates your home but it give relaxation to your mind from the mental fatigue of work, and contributes to purify the air in natural way. Yes, Bagbani can make it possible just by taking some precautions like choice of correct plants and its maintenance in proper way. These plants keeps healthy and fresh environment of your home, indoor planting help you to keep your body healthy and active.
Let’s be more informative like, how these plants help to purify air by removing toxins from your home???
Here, is your answer but before knowing the filtering process of plants to remove toxins from house we must have to aware about the common toxins available in homes which contaminate the air. So, some volatile compounds are listed below:
- Trichloroethylene – an industrial product found in paint, varnish, dry-cleaning and adhesives.
- Benzene– a common solvent found in gasoline, oil rubber and plastics.
- Formaldehyde– a water soluble organic compound found in grocery bags, facial tissues, cleaning agents and paper towels.
- Xylene– a chemical found in tobacco, rubber, paint and vehicle exhaust.
- Ammonia– commonly found in house cleaners, floor wax and fertilizers.
Now times comes to know how the plants improve the air quality.
Plants improve the air quality by combating volatile organic compounds commonly found in home environment. Plants can absorbs volatile organic compounds through the pores present in there leaves as a same way as they process light for photosynthesis.
By GULSHAN CHAUDHARY